Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day 3

Today I started off the day with Rice Crunch'Ems (I think that is what they are called but mainly gf Rice Checks) with rice milk and banana. It was not bad. I think it is the rice milk that makes it different for me.

We then went grocery shopping for some basics for me and for a Pad Thai recipe I had. $104 later at Fred Meyer's and we were done. We came home and got Peter fed and napping and then I ate steak with some tortilla chips. It was pretty good. Then the cooking began and lasted for the next 4 hours. We made Black Cherry Jello with pineapple in it, 2 batches of gf waffles from our Cooking Free Cookbook, Chicken Rice Soup from Swanson's website but with Pacific Chicken Broth, and finally Pad Thai from our Cooking Free Cookbook. In between cooking all of this with my husband, I started a Kaboodle list of what I would like to get to eat. I thought by starting a list, I can start figuring out what to get next. Today's cooking should set me up for a couple of days. At least I know what I am taking for lunch tomorrow when we go to visit my husband at work.

No comments: